APPLY FOR A GRANT Donate now
Dear Future Grant Recipient,
Below is what we need to consider your grant request: (**new requirement)
- STEP 1:Provide a "comprehensive" letter introducing your daughter/son
- STEP 2:Please include your child's biography or story along with your child's athletic accomplishments or goals in your letter.
- STEP 3:** PROOF of experience on an adaptive bike (pictures, videos, letter from PT etc.) AND if possible a completed order form for the bike being requested.
- STEP 4:A personal, hand-written letter or picture from your daughter/son
- STEP 5:MULTIPLE pictures FROM WITHIN THE LAST "3" MONTHS of your daughter/son in his or her wheelchair, walker, prosthetic etc...
- STEP 6:A signed & completed grant application form
Download the Grant Application Form here:
- Grant recipients must be 18 years of age or younger and have a permanent physical disability
- Personal history of how athletics has assisted (or will assist) your child in overcoming their disability
- Prior proof of use/participation in a handcycle program Find a program in your area:
- Commitment to regular use of the handcycle
We do not award cash grants or reimburse families/organizations for already purchased adaptive equipment. Please contact us prior to making any purchases.
Questions or Need More Information?
If you have any questions, need more information, or would be interested in donating to AHA in the memory of someone.
Fiona Gotfredson or Erin Campbell
Athletes Helping Athletes Foundation
5549 Copley Drive
San Diego, CA 92111
VIP Family Membership Cancellation Request