APPLY FOR A GRANT Donate now
Apply for a Handcycle Today!
Thank you for your interest in receiving a handcycle from the Athletes Helping Athletes Foundation. We're excited to hear from you!
Here's how to apply:We have made our process very easy but, we do need EVERYTHING listed below in order to submit your grant application.
- STEP 1: Download, complete, and sign your Grant Application Form
- STEP 2: Introduce your child with a letter that tells us his/her story
- STEP 3: Fill us in on your child's athletic accomplishments or goals
- STEP 4: Provide us with a personal, handwritten letter or picture from your child
- STEP 5: Provide us with MULTIPLE pictures FROM WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS of your daughter/son in his or her wheelchair, walker, prosthetic etc...
Grant recipients must:
- Be 18 years of age or younger and have a permanent physical disability
- Have a history of or interest in being active and athletic
- Prior use of or ability to use a handcycle
- Commitment to regular use of the handcycle
We do not award cash grants or reimburse families/organizations for already purchased adaptive equipment. Please contact us prior to making any purchases.
Questions or Need More Information?
Please contact us if you have any questions, need more information, or would be interested in donating to AHA in the memory of someone.
Fiona Gotfredson or Erin Campbell
Athletes Helping Athletes Foundation
5549 Copley Drive
San Diego, CA 92111
VIP Family Membership Cancellation Request